As Thailand’s largest island, Phuket is one of the most popular for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
As one of Asia's largest and liveliest cities, Bangkok is a hub of exciting nightlife, fantastic shopping and delicious food. The city is renowned for its great cultural heritage, religious and traditional beliefs. This is evident from the numerous temples and palaces constructed with complex and amazing Thai architecture styles. The city is also a modern metropolis and act as the country’s centre for commerce, politics, culture and religion. Bangkok is a great stopover city en route to Europe and Asia but it’s also a great base to explore the country.
Bangkok Must Do’s
- Cruise or canoe along the spectacular Lime Hare Cliffs and tidal Lagoons of Phang Nga Bay
- Go for a Thai cooking class at the Phuket Thai Cookery School
- Take a day trip to Phi Phi Island, one of Asia’s most beautiful island destination
- Explore the colourful night markets of old Phuket Town
- Enjoy trekking with the majestic elephants through jungle and hills
- Visit the Phuket Fantasea, a cultural theme park perfect for a night out with the family