Gold Coast Holiday Destinations
Spend sun-filled days and starry nights along the gorgeous Gold Coast in Queensland, the Sunshine State of Australia! Often referred to as the theme park capital of the southern hemisphere, the Gold Coast is also home to fantastic beaches and hinterland retreats. Surfers Paradise (and surrounds), the premier entertainment precinct, is a retail haven. It’s also the centre of major tourist attractions with many activities and fantastic dining options. There’s so much to do! Plus, the 'year-round favourable weather makes the coast one of the most popular holiday destinations in Australia.
Want to spend time with the kids? Enjoy family theme parks, shopping centres, restaurantsand wildlife sanctuaries. Adventure seekers can look forward to snorkelling, surfing, kayaking, jet boats or exploring the hinterlands. If you're after a weekend break, a relaxing trip or a short getaway, there are plenty of Gold Coast holiday accommodation options. Select from a range of resorts, apartments, boutique hotels, budget accommodation and stylish luxury hotels. Gold Coast is a great holiday destination for City Breaks, Beach Breaks, Family Holidays, Friends' Getaways, Luxury Holidays and Romantic Getaways. Start planning for a getaway and check out our top Gold Coast holiday spots, 'Must Do's' and flight and accommodation holiday packages.
Gold Coast Tourist Attractions & Activities
- Rediscover your inner child or have a family day out in Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet n’ Wild Water World, Sea World and more
- Shopping in Surfers Paradise’s numerous stores, Pacific Fair, Harbour Town and the Friday night markets along the foreshore
- Head up to Skypoint one of the tallest beachside observation deck to take in spectacular views of the ocean and Gold Coast’s Hinterland
- Enjoy the many thrill-seeking water activities such as jet-boarding, jet-skiing, surfing, helicopter tours, go-karts, car racing and more
- Take a sightseeing cruise to Lantau Island and see the tallest, outdoor giant, bronze Buddha
- Dine in the many restaurants along Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Broadbeach or catch fresh seafood on a chartered cruise