A jewel in the Pacific Ocean, Hawaii is a tropical paradise boasting lush rainforests, gorgeous sunsets, active volcanoes and beaches of black, red, gold and white sands. With 4 main islands to discover there are plenty of tourist attractions for visitors of all ages.
Hawaii provides an amazing backdrop for that perfect island holiday! With an extensive accommodation range including beautiful world class resorts and hotels plus an abundance of excursion tours and activities, it's no wonder the destination is consistently popular with Aussies. View our Hawaii holiday packages and check our offers for your next holiday.
Hawaii is a great holiday destination for beach breaks, family holidays, friends' getaways, luxury holidays, romantic getaways and honeymoon packages.
Where to go?
The island of Oahu, the gateway to Hawaii is full of gorgeous beaches, beautiful bays, beautiful surf and lush mountainous terrain. The capital of Oahu, Honolulu, is a lively city teeming with chic restaurants, designer shops and fantastic outlet centres to satisfy every shopping wish list. Honolulu boasts a thriving nightlife, incredible sunsets and is home to the world-famous Waikiki Beach.
Popular Attractions & Best Spots in Oahu:
- Watch the sun go down whilst having a Pina Colada at Dukes
- Hire a car and discover the beaches of the North Shore or Hanauma Bay for snorkelling
- Shop at the famed Ala Moana Shopping Center, pick up some great bargains at the Waikele outlets or the local markets
- Enjoy an authentic Luau
An ever popular island holiday destination, Maui has much to offer. Relax on stunning beaches lined with shady palm tress and shimmering sands of black and gold. Take in breathtaking waterfalls, lush rainforests, as well as a myriad of world-class resorts and spas, quaint towns and fantastic golf courses. Continuously voted as one of the top island destinations in the world, Maui offers both adventure and relaxation set in spectacular scenery, making it an ideal holiday destination for everyone!
Popular Attractions & Best Spots in Maui:
- Visit Haleakala Volcano early in the morning to see a breathtaking sunrise - you might even spot the endangered Hawaiian Nene goose
- In the winter Ho’okipa has the best waves for surfers, in summer it’s time for windsurfing
- Stroll through historic Lahaina town, a National Historic District
- Visit Ahihi-Kina’u Natural Area Reserve for dazzling coral, parrotfish and sea turtles
- A dip in the clear mineral waters in Wai’anapanapa’s cave pools will leave you squeaky clean
Hawaii - Big Island
As you explore the Big Island, you’ll be captivated by the contrasts of active volcanoes, jagged lava fields with new vegetation, waterfalls, rainforests and beaches. In winter there is even snow on the slopes of Mauna Kea! Enjoy the hot rich coffee in Kona, play golf on the Kohala Coast or visit the quaint town of Hilo. You can also head upcountry to discover the island’s giant ranches with their own Hawaiian panilo (cowboys).
Popular Attractions & Best Spots in Hawaii:
- Drink freshly brewed Kona coffee - straight from the source
- Get up close and personal to Kilauea fresh lava flows in Volcanoes National Park, fly over it, or see it glow in the night
- Check out the ancient form of checkers, using black and white coral, at Pu’uhonua O Honaunu National Historic Park
- Visit Hilo and Captain Cook’s memorial at Kealakekua Bay
- Walk the rugged 9.7 kilometre hiking trail of Mauna Kea from the observatory to the summit
The ‘Garden Isle’ – Kauai is all the colours of green, tropical and wild, with rainforest covered cliffs, cascading waterfalls and lush vegetation. See for yourself why Mark Twain nicknamed it the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific'.
Popular Attractions & Best Spots in Kauai:
- Hire a car for the best views and sights around the island of Kauai
- Take a helicopter ride over the hidden valley of Kalalau and the spectacular Waimea Canyon
- Bard a riverboat at Wailua Marina, for a cruise on the only navigable river in the Hawaiian Islands
- Visit the Fern Grotto, a natural amphitheatre amid a beautiful tropical jungle setting