Not only is Hong Kong extremely popular as a stopover but the colonial city is also a great holiday destination for extended stays.
Find an incredible mix of modern skyscrapers with renowned architectures, colonial buildings and traditional Chinese temples. Bargain hunters will find retail haven in various departmental stores, high-end shops and night markets. Sightseeing, attractions and tourist spots in Hong Kong are endless. Some of the best cuisines are found on both Kowloon and Hong Kong island.
Hong Kong is a great holiday destination for City Breaks, Family Holidays, Friend's Getaways, Food and Wine, Luxury Holidays and Romantic Getaways.
Hong Kong Tourist Attractions & Spots
- Take the tram car to Victoria Peak for spectacular views over the city, harbour & mountains
- Enjoy a meal on a floating restaurant in Aberdeen Harbour
- Find a bargain in the many lively markets such as the Ladies Night market in Mongkok
- Take the family sightseeing at Ocean Park
- Take a sightseeing cruise to Lantau Island and see the tallest, outdoor giant, bronze Buddha
- Ride the catamaran to Macau and try your luck at one of the casinos
- Spend a day at Hong Kong Disneyland