Hua Hin is a favourite holiday spot for the Thai Royal Family since 1922, and the tropical paradise is also a favourite among celebrities and businessmen. You’ll find the area packed with luxury resorts and spas, beautiful beaches, golf courses, great seafood and shopping.
Hua Hin Must Do’s
- Pamper yourself in Chiva-Som International, a health retreat fit for movie stars
- Visit the local markets in town during the day and dine in the many restaurants at night
- Explore Tham Phraya Nakoh, a massive cave with lush vegetation
- Explore the Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, just south of Hua Hin
- Play a round at the Royal Hua Hin Golf Club, the oldest in the kingdom