Koh Samet is laid-back and filled with unspoilt beaches. You can relax in calm ocean waters or snooze on a bed of silken sand. The island is classified as a national park with unique plants and wildlife.
Koh Samet Must Do’s
- Enjoy a Thai Massage on the beach or in your own bungalow
- Rent a motorbike and discover the natural unspoilt beaches
- Eat at a roadside restaurant by the beach
- Watch a perfect sunset on the west side of the island
- Hire a boat to reach the west coast or the reefs of the south, perfect for snorkelling