Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao
The third largest island in Thailand has a relaxing laid-back atmosphere but also has a party vibe. Enjoy colourful markets, wild water sports, open-air bars, lively restaurants, temples and more.
Visit Koh Phangan for secluded beaches and the infamous Full Moon beach parties or head down to Koh Tao and explore the amazing underwater world beyond the shore. Koh Tao is renowned for some of the best snorkelling and diving in the country. It has a number of dive shops catering for beginner as well as advanced levels.
Koh Samui Must Do’s
- Discover the 40 islands of Ang Thong Marine Park
- Go to the Temple of the Big Buddha at sunset, ideal for meditation in one of the surrounding huts
- Catch a monkey and snake show
- Climb to the top of Koh Samui Island to see the amazing three tiered Na Muang Falls
- Play 18 holes at Santiburi Golf Course, one of the most beautiful courses in Thailand