A trip to America isn’t complete until you’ve been to New York City. It’s a place you'll never forget.
Spend days wandering around this exciting city filled with popular attractions; the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, the Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Staten Island Ferry, Brooklyn Bridge and So Ho, just to name a few. The shopping is amazing as are the galleries. See a Broadway show and hire a bike and cycle through Central Park, where you'll soak up the atmosphere of this amazing city.
Top tourist attractions in New York
- Explore Central Park - pack a picnic, hire a bike, do it on foot or take a guided tour
- Wine and dine in SoHo and the trendy Meatpacking District
- Visit galleries and museums - The MET, MoMA and Guggenheim
- See New York City in all its glory from the Top of The Rock (Rockefeller Plaza)
- Shop 'till you drop at Century 21, Saks on 5th Avenue and Macy’s