New Caledonia Holidays
A couple of hours from Australia’s eastern seaboard, find a tropical island destination offering holiday makers a paradise of stunning beauty. With a unique cultural blend of French and Melanesian influences, New Caledonia offers an endless variety of landscapes and tourist attractions. See some of the best white sandy beaches in the Pacific and enjoy spectacular mountain retreats. Visit the cosmopolitan capital city of Noumea and islands with preserved traditional cultures. New Caledonia’s diversity is just waiting to be discovered by you. New Caledonia is a great holiday destination for Beach Breaks, Friends' Getaways, Luxury Holidays and Romantic Getaways.
The cosmopolitan capital of Noumea is a city of contrasts. From chic boutiques and fine dining to beautiful sheltered bays and all night dance clubs, the French Riviera of the Pacific offers a uniquely diverse experience.
Isles of Pines
A stunning jewel in the South Pacific, the Isles of Pines is the prefect holiday destination in New Caledonia to unwind on pristine beaches and enjoy the pine-tree skyline.
New Caledonia Tourist Attractions
- Sail out to Amedee Island and explore its amazing underwater world and famous lighthouse
- Visit the Isles of Pines' emerald lagoons and powdery white sand beaches
- Take a bay tour and visit Noumea's numerous scenic bays, including Port Moselle, Orphelinat Bay, Baie des Citrons, anse Vata Bay and La Baie du Kuendu
- Drive to the country and discover Northern Province's unspoilt natural beauty, the South's mountains and tourist attractions
- Visit the islands via high-speed catamaran