As Thailand’s largest island, Phuket is one of the most popular beach destination for Aussies.
And it’s not hard to see why the ‘Pearl of the South’ is a gorgeous holiday spot. Fall in love with Phuket’s lush foliage, amazing waters and stunning white-sand coastline. Grab a snorkel, paddle a kayak, swim or dive amongst 38 islands off Phuket. Indulge in luxury resort, dine in fine restaurant, explore local cuisines, visit lively bars or nightclubs or relax at your own pace.
Phuket Must Do's
- Cruise or canoe along the spectacular Lime Hare Cliffs and tidal Lagoons of Phang Nga Bay
- Go for a Thai cooking class at the Phuket Thai Cookery School
- Take a day trip to Phi Phi Island, one of Asia’s most beautiful island destination
- Explore the colourful night markets of old Phuket Town
- Enjoy trekking with the majestic elephants through jungle and hills
- Visit the Phuket Fantasea, a cultural theme park perfect for a night out with the family