Found in the heart of Italy, there is a land where time stands still.
Tuscany is known for its landscapes, traditions, history, artistic legacy and its influence on high culture. Its landscape, artistic heritage and stand-out cities - first among them Florence make it the perfect destination if you're looking for a nice getaway.
Tuscany Must See / Do Things
- Taste truffles in San Miniato
- Take a day-trip to Cortona
- Go wild in the Monti dell’Uccellina
- Make a pilgrimage to La Verna
- Get lost in The Uffizi
- Go walking in the Alpi Apuane
- Visit the Piero della Francesca masterpieces in Arezzo
- Wander the streets of San Gimignano
- Be a tourist in Pisa
- Walk the city walls in Lucca
- Wine down in Chianti Embrace open-air art
- Sample island life on Giglio