Venice, city, major seaport, and capital of both the provincia (province) of Venezia and the regione (region) of Veneto, northern Italy.
It is an area full of the exquisite flavors of its typical dishes and a renowned “wine list."
Many opportunities for fun abound as well: outdoor sports, nightlife in the many glamorous night spots, and shopping in the typical crafts workshops to buy souvenirs.
Venice Must See / Do Things
- Get Lost in Venice
- Visit St. Mark’s Basilica
- See St. Mark’s Square When it’s Empty
- Take the #1 Vaporetto for a Grand Canal Tour
- Watch a Glass-Blowing Demonstration on Murano Island
- Tour the Doge’s Palace
- Take the Elevator to the Top of the Campanile
- Wander the Streets of Burano Island
- Take a Hike on Torcello Island
- “Window” Shop at the Rialto Market