OFFICIAL TRAVEL Agent PARTNER OF...
Fiji Luxury at it's best!
Nanuku Resort, Fiji Offer
- Return airfares with Fiji Airways
- 7 nights (pay 5) accommodation + transfers
- All gourmet meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Half Day Fijian Food Safari
- Cooking adventurer tour for two
- Private Lovo Experience
- 2x 90min honey-centric spa treatment
- Honey inspired 5 course meal
- Treetop private dinner for two
- Private island picnic for two
- 3 Piece luggage set
- $250 future trip 'travel voucher'
$5,267 total per person twin share
EPISODE 3: FIJI
Saturday 22nd September 4.30pm | Sunday 23rd September 9am (Encore screening)
Offer ends EXTENDED!
Why book with Josh Zuker Travel?
- Personal Service Guaranteed
- Accredited Travel Agent
- 40+ Years Combined Experience
- 5600+ Happy Travellers
- All 7 Continents Explored
- 5 Star Rating on Facebook
- Over 70 TrustPilot reviews
- 24 hour, 7 day a week support
- Customer Service Guarantee
Full Itinerary/ Inclusions
- Return economy airfares to Nadi
Departing from Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Adelaide or Perth *all other cities will have a domestic connection to be added
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in an Ocean View Suite Return airport transfers with a one way charter flight and one way land transfers
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages during meals and in room
- Half Day Fijian Food Safari and cooking adventurer tour for two
- Private Lovo Experience on the Resort’s own Kava platform Nanuku Beekeeper experience
- 2x 90min honey-centric spa treatment
- Honey inspired 5 course degustation menu by our Executive Chef’s Oliver Scarf who cooked with Chef Ash.
- Treetop private dinner for two with private Chef Half Day private island picnic for two
Don't miss out on this awesome deal.
Limited Spots Available!
Complete the booking form below. We'll be in touch within 48 hours with a free no obligation quote.
Foodie Adventures with Ash Pollard Proudly Presented by Josh Zuker Travel
Inclusions and Fine Print
Valid for travel: September 23, 2018 to March 15, 2019 (blackout dates apply: Oct 1-14 and Dec 22, 2018-Jan 3, 2019). Subject to availability or until sold out.
Travelling outside these dates is possible, however, pricing will be upon a request basis only. Applicable surcharges will apply, subject to availability, and date of travel. We will do our best to accommodate within the 'foodie travel' deal of the week offer pricing for you!
- Complete your booking form above and advise your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Once form has been submitted our team will be in contact with you on the next business day.
- A Non-Refundable air & land deposit of $950 per person is required within 7 days booking confirmation.
- Final balance will be required 60 days prior to your departure date.
- Airfare ticketing terms will be confirmed upon booking.
- Pay using your credit card via our secured payment gateway CLICK HERE. (1.75% surcharge to apply)
- Pay via Direct Deposit (EFT) to Josh Zuker Travel - Client Account | Bank of Melbourne | BSB 193 879 | ACC 476 067 981. New banking details will be advised 1st October, in conjunction with BPAY.
- Full service airline used will be Fiji Airways.
- All tickets will include 23kgs checked baggage.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Airfare taxes included - however, due to currency fluctuation beyond our control applicable charges may apply.
- Return flights valid on Fiji Airways only. Ex Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide. Flight numbers FJ930/931/914/915/920/921. Booking class eligible for "N" or "T". If not available surcharge of applicable fare to apply to package deal. Airfare ticketing terms applicable as per current offer. Airfare non refundable | non transferrable.
- Domestic flight connections with Qantas | Jetstar | Rex Airlines | Virgin Australia are not included and are to be purchased in addition to package price.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities/Optional shore excursions
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected. We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Documentation: final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel. Documentation will be posted via Australia Post.
Single Supplement: Single supplement upon request basis only.
Land only: Not available.
Triple share: Not available.
Premium Economy Upgrade: Not available.
Business Class Upgrade: Upon request basis only. Additional pricing to be incurred above package price.
Children: Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children pricing available upon application. Advertised package price is costed on 2 AD travelling.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Extended Your Trip: We can offer you many options for you to extend your travels from - island or mainland accommodation, or add a day tour or cruise. Please contact our friendly team to arrange this for you.
Please note: The All Inclusive Meal Plan does not include alcohol, smoothies or Mocktails. NOTE: once booked Nanuku Reservations will work on the domestic flight depending on flight arrival or departure times.
Luggage Offer: 3 piece luggage set included part of travel offer will be posted directly to you upon final payment of your booking.
Travel Voucher Offer: $250 per person travel voucher is valid with our supplier 'Island Escapes', through Josh Zuker Travel. Voucher is not redeemable for cash, nor valid in conjunction with this offer. Voucher can only be used on new bookings after this deal has been purchased. Voucher validity and terms are for 12 months from your 'foodie travel' booking experience.