OFFICIAL TRAVEL Agent PARTNER OF...
Fiji Luxury at it's best!
Nanuku Resort, Fiji Offer
- Return airfares with Fiji Airways
- 7 nights accommodation + transfers
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Half Day Fijian Food Safari
- Cooking adventurer tour for two
- Private Lovo Experience
- 2x 90min honey-centric spa treatment
- Honey inspired 5 course meal
- Treetop private dinner for two
- Private island picnic for two
- 3 Piece Antler Luggage "Juno" set
- $150 future trip 'travel voucher'
$10,897 total for 2 adults
Why book with us?
Josh Zuker Travel, based in Melbourne offers you a different type of travel agency service, whereby we come to you, be it your work place, home, or cafe at a time that suits you!
You get the opportunity to work and talk with "real" people providing "real" service — guaranteed! We won't be beaten on price. We don't hide any fees or charge additional booking fees.
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in an Ocean View Suite Return airport transfers with a one way charter flight and one way land transfers
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages during meals and in room
- Half Day Fijian Food Safari and cooking adventurer tour for two
- Private Lovo Experience on the Resort’s own Kava platform Nanuku Beekeeper experience
- 2x 90min honey-centric spa treatment
- Honey inspired 5 course degustation menu by our Executive Chef’s Oliver Scarf who cooked with Chef Ash.
- Treetop private dinner for two with private Chef Half Day private island picnic for two
Don't miss out on this awesome deal.
Only 30 Spots Available!
Complete the booking form below
Inclusions and Fine Print
Valid: September 3, 2018 to March 15, 2019 (blackout dates: Oct 1-14 and Dec 22, 2018-Jan 3, 2019). Subject to availability or until sold out.
- Complete your booking form below and select your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Once form has been submitted our team will be in contact with you on the next business day.
- A Non-Refundable deposit of $750 per person is required to secure your package deal + airfare.
- Invoice balance will be required 60 days prior to your departure date.
- Airfare ticketing terms will be confirmed upon booking.
- Pay using your credit card HERE
- Full service airline used will be Fiji Airways.
- All tickets will include 23kgs checked baggage
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Return flights valid on Fiji Airways only. Flight numbers FJ930/931/914/915/920/921. Booking class eligible for "N" or "T". If not available surcharge of applicable fare to apply to package deal. Airfare ticketing terms applicable as per current offer. Airfare non refundable | non transferrable.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities/Optional shore excursions
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Simply click HERE to arrange your policy.
Documentation: final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Single Supplement: Single supplement on request basis only
Land only: Not available.
Triple share: Not available
Premium Economy Upgrade: Not available.
Business Class Upgrade: On request basis only
Children: Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Please note: The All Inclusive Meal Plan does not include alcohol, smoothies or Mocktails. NOTE: once booked Nanuku Reservations will work on the domestic flight depending on flight arrival or departure times.
Luggage Offer: The
Travel Voucher Offer: The