OFFICIAL TRAVEL Agent PARTNER OF...
Centara Grand, Phuket Offer
- Return economy airfares with Thai International
- 8 nights twin share Premium Deluxe Ocean Facing room (upgrade to Club Benefits)
- Daily buffet breakfast for two + exclusive lounge access
- Full day Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat
- Thai cooking class for two once per stay
- Phuket Street Food tour once per stay
- $250 travel voucher
$2,947 total per person twin share
EPISODE 6: THAILAND TRAT/PHUKET
Offer ends EXTENDED!
Why book with Josh Zuker Travel?
- Personal Service Guaranteed
- Accredited Travel Agent
- 40+ Years Combined Experience
- 5600+ Happy Travellers
- All 7 Continents Explored
- 5 Star Rating on Facebook
- Over 70 TrustPilot reviews
- 24 hour, 7 day a week support
- Customer Service Guarantee
Full Itinerary/ Inclusions
- Return economy airfares to Phuket
Departing from Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Adelaide or Perth *all other cities will have a domestic connection to be added
- 8 nights twin share Premium Deluxe Ocean Facing room (twin share)
- Includes four free nights with upgrade to Club Benefits
- Return airport transfers in Phuket + Private check in on arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast for two + Exclusive lounge access incl lunch time snacks, afternoon tea, evening cocktails with canapés
- Daily turn down service & preferred reservations at resort restaurants
- Full day Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat
- Thai cooking class for two once per stay + Phuket Street Food tour once per stay
- Use of gym, tennis courts and non-motorised water sports
- Use of Wireless Internet Access in room and designated public areas
Don't miss out on this awesome deal.
Limited Spots Available!
Complete the booking form below. We'll be in touch within 48 hours with a free no obligation quote.
Foodie Adventures with Ash Pollard Proudly Presented by Josh Zuker Travel
Inclusions and Fine Print
Valid for travel: 01May – 31 Oct 2019. Peak Season surcharge applicable of $250 per person for travel from 01Jun-31Jul 2019. Subject to availability or until sold out.
Travelling outside these dates is possible, however, pricing will be upon a request basis only. Applicable surcharges will apply, subject to availability, and date of travel. We will do our best to accommodate within the 'foodie travel' deal of the week offer pricing for you!
- Complete your booking form above and advise your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Once form has been submitted our team will be in contact with you on the next business day.
- A Non-Refundable air & land deposit of $1250 per person is required within 7 days booking confirmation.
- Final balance will be required 60 days prior to your departure date.
- Airfare ticketing terms will be confirmed upon booking.
- Pay using your credit card via our secured payment gateway CLICK HERE. (1.75% surcharge to apply)
- Pay via Direct Deposit (EFT) to Josh Zuker Travel - Client Account | Bank of Melbourne | BSB 193 879 | ACC 476 067 981. New banking details will be advised 1st October, in conjunction with BPAY.
- Full service airline used will be Thai International.
- All tickets will include 23kgs checked baggage.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Airfare taxes included - however, due to currency fluctuation beyond our control applicable charges may apply.
- Return flights valid on Thai International only. Ex Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Perth. Flight numbers TG462/465/476/478/484. Booking class eligible for "W" or "V". If not available surcharge of applicable fare to apply to package deal. Airfare ticketing terms applicable as per current offer. Airfare non refundable | non transferrable.
- Domestic flight connections with Qantas | Jetstar | Rex Airlines | Virgin Australia are not included and are to be purchased in addition to package price.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities/Optional shore excursions
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected. We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Documentation: final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel. Documentation will be posted via Australia Post.
Single Supplement: Single supplement upon request basis only.
Land only: Not available.
Triple share: Not available.
Premium Economy Upgrade: Not available.
Business Class Upgrade: Upon request basis only. Additional pricing to be incurred above package price.
Children: Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children pricing available upon application. Advertised package price is costed on 2 AD travelling.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Extended Your Trip: We can offer you many options for you to extend your travels from - island or mainland accommodation, or add a day tour or cruise. Please contact our friendly team to arrange this for you.
Travel Voucher Offer: $250 per person travel voucher is valid with our supplier 'Island Escapes', through Josh Zuker Travel. Voucher is not redeemable for cash, nor valid in conjunction with this offer. Voucher can only be used on new bookings after this deal has been purchased. Voucher validity and terms are for 12 months from your 'foodie travel' booking experience.