Did you know that Josh Zuker Travel has access to a wide range of online booking engines just like you;
- ... and more
The difference is that we know where to shop, and where to look for the 'best' deal for you! We work with a wide variety of wholesalers, and are 'cheaper' than your online competitor without the hidden catches, surcharges, and rules! You will always pay for what you get!
Your online competitors mentioned above (plus others) spend a lot of money on marketing, there pricing is always "from" and it's their way to get you in. The price is never what you end up paying as they 'get away' without charging you the additional fees/ hidden charges until your credit card is charged at time of booking.
Travel agents get paid commission from the supplier being that an airline, cruise company or accommodation, so why not support local! We have your back 24/7 when something goes wrong. We're Australian based right here in Melbourne, and WE know your booking. The team at Josh Zuker Travel care about YOU!
Josh Zuker Travel has a world of knowledge with 40+ years in the industry; our experienced team is here for you and with our Five Star rating on Facebook along with our 9.6/10 rating on Trustpilot where else would you go to book your next trip. We have your back, so give us a go today! We are now also seen on TEN’s exciting international food, and travel show Foodie Adventures with Ash Pollard Saturday 4:30 pm | Sunday 09:00 am.
The Australian Federation of Travel Agents says booking with an accredited travel agent has many benefits including:
- Professional and personal travel specialists. A professional travel agent is trained to make your entire experience – from start to end – hassle free. They also tailor the itinerary to suit specific requests and find packages and products that suit your unique wants and needs.
- Customer advocacy. If you experience a problem while travelling, your agent will act on your behalf, and is there to rectify any travel-related issues you encounter.
- Expert guidance. Agents are trained destination and product experts and know how to sort through the myriad of travel information available. Their knowledge and network means they also have access to the best deals.
- Time saving. An agent has a world of travel information at their ﬁngertips, saving you countless hours of online searching and frustration.
- Convenience. Travel agents are a 'one-stop shop' that can handle every aspect of your travel – from booking airline tickets, ground transfers, tours and activities to arranging travel insurance.
- A personal touch. A travel agent will ensure the accuracy of your booking details, advise with visa applications, assist with travel documentation, and provide valuable travel hints and tips.
Josh Zuker Travel is ATAS Accredited agent - click here to view profile.